1.Can Media Point Refill all Cartridges?
We refill cartridges from all major printer cartridge manufacturers including Lexmark, Canon, Epson, HP, and Brother.
2.Why Use Refill Cartridges?
Refilled cartridges save cost upto 70% and at the same time it offers quality and performance similar to original cartridges. The refill business creates a positive impact on the environment as it reduces landfill. Every time you refill a cartridge, you save 3 quarters of crude oil. In nutshell, refilling saves natural resources, reduce waste and save cost.
3.How does Refilling/Remanufacturing help the environment
- Refilling inkjet cartridges and Remanufacturing Laser cartridges helps in saving nature by reducing e-waste and conserving natural resources.
- It takes 0.75 gallons of oil to make one inkjet cartridge and 1 gallon to make a Toner Cartridge.
- Every remanufactured laser cartridge saves nearly 2.5 pounds of metal & plastic waste from being deposited in landfills.
- Cartridges are very hazardous to nature. A laser cartridge thrown into landfill can take decades to decompose. Industrial grade plastics in Cartridges take over a thousand years to decompose.
- Refilling/Remanufacturing helps reducing e-waste and conserving natural resources.
4.How many Times Can a Catridge be refill?
With the process and technology of tamper proof refilling, the Inkjet cartridges can be refilled more than 7 to 8 times provided that it is being maintained well.
for a Longer Period?
- Print at least a line once a week.
- We recommend the following tips for optimizing the life of your inkjet cartridge.
- When your printer gives a low ink warning, stop printing and prepare the cartridge for refilling as soon as possible.
6.How Long will a refill catridge last?
A refilled cartridge should last just as long or little more than your original cartridge. New cartridges are being sold as either standard or high yield capacity. Other than the higher price of a high yield cartridge, the only difference between the two is the quantity of ink the cartridge originally contains.
7.is Printing Quality of a refill catridge different from a new catridge?
It is almost impossible to find out the difference between the printing from a refilled cartridge and a new cartridge because the attributes of the inks and toners we use are carefully matched to those of the original cartridge. We use best quality inks and toners to give you excellent print quality.